tank of inside stuff needs to be gone asap.

my sons bday party right now as soon as this mess is over i'd like to come take a look. have you considered having someone hold everything for you while you are gone?

Lionel

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12609391#post12609391 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Lionel
my sons bday party right now as soon as this mess is over i'd like to come take a look. have you considered having someone hold everything for you while you are gone?

Lionel

im pcsing, wife and kids are leaving early 1 july, so i'l be moving into the bks..

well, if you do decide to part out hardware, i'm interested in the sump and whatever other hardware you might have. I've already got a tank, lighting, and a skimmer, but i may consider a backup skimmer or a skimmer to use for LR holding.

alright, everything is gone except the bta and soft coral. some fish...selling eqiupment if anyone wants it,,

light pc 4x96w with 20 blue leds: 250$
sump: 200
tank drilled: 100$
protein's skimmer: the input line is broken but i just use a rubber hose. works great. $50 no pump

can I get that info on the sump? I need a proper sump / fuge and then I'm ready for saltwater to go into the tank. I'm using a 20g tank as nothing more than a place for a heater and a skimmer atm.

Back