Tank of the Month - May 2008

Awesome Tank, Chingchai. Glad to see you got TOTM. I really love the simplicity of it. Congrats.

I love how the system was designed. I was wondering how you can have equilibruim pumping from the sump to the refugium. But the 3-D images explains it all. Thank you for sharing.

The best tank ever.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12501457#post12501457 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by chingchai
It is some kind of local Plate coral. Very cheap here.
I forgot their scientific name. Sorry.

I've never seen one like it, Its a beautiful piece!

Sawadee Krub Khun Chingchai,

Sabai dee mai krub? Not only are your sps stunning, but also your fishes are so vibrant with color. e.g. your anthias, etc.

How do you make the color so striking? Do you attribute your success to the weekly water change of 15%? what do you think is the biggest secret of success for you?

Krop khun krub.

Congratulations. I had seen pictures of your tank on RC before, and it was no surprise that it became a Tank of the Month.

Best Wishes

Matthew

WOW, This has got to be one of the most stunning tanks I have ever seen! I really like the colors and variety of corals in your tank. I was also surprised on how much lighting you are using.
Excellent work Chingchai, I can only hope that some day I will have a tank that looks at least half as nice as yours.
Happy Reefing!

I knew it was only a matter of time when I saw your thread that you'd be getting this honor.
Your dedication to the hobby is captured in the picture of your display tank. Truly an amazing accomplishment...BRAVO!

Of all the TOTMs over the years,

yours is the best of the best!

CONGRATS!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12501738#post12501738 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by LostOmen
What an unbelievable, beautiful tank! As a beginner to this hobby, it is a true inspiration. Keep up the great work!

LostOmen. Thanks.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12502413#post12502413 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by brshriver
The colors, the colors, the colors, the colors!!! Wow.

I can never wait for the TOTM pics and article to come out and yours was worth the wait.

brshriver. Thank you.
I have to give credit to Marc(melev). He is the one who make picture looks more colorful.:)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12502683#post12502683 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by seapug
Awesome Tank, Chingchai. Glad to see you got TOTM. I really love the simplicity of it. Congrats.
seapug. Thank you.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12504346#post12504346 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Dizzle63
Do you have any shots of the resplendent angel? I thought they were illegal to harvest?

Yes, they are illegal to catch.
Here is pic taken today. He is growing quite a bit. I love the way he swim and his face. Very cute.
Sorry for bad quality.

Back