Tank Seasons Almost Here!!! Lets see those FTS!!!

It's Ralphie the betta :)

Be nice now, he is a PC mascot!

I was referring to the Med bottles in the lower left..... It is a very nice Betta Tank. I have one as well on my desk at work.... Feng Shui tells of a water feature in every room and a large one in the middle of the house to have positive energy flow to every corner of the home.

It's unfortunate a lot of peeps that attend this forum don't share their setups... One cat who came to my house this past weekend, who never posts here but is local to us all, has one of the sickest and cleanest 220 gallons I've ever seen... He showed me some vids... Some folks jus don't like to share lol...

But I'm with mike, come on folks! ;)

It's unfortunate a lot of peeps that attend this forum don't share their setups... One cat who came to my house this past weekend, who never posts here but is local to us all, has one of the sickest and cleanest 220 gallons I've ever seen... He showed me some vids... Some folks jus don't like to share lol...

Agreed! They are being nice and sparring us of embarrassment. Well I know they are for me anyway! :)

I was reading the first two sentences and I thought you were talking about me until I saw 220 lol.

d0a933ee284711e3bf5322000a9f38c3_7.jpg

New bulbs! Me fiddling around with them really upset the lps haha

Since my upgrade is coming soon I'd like to get in on this thread...

Attachments

• IMG_20131006_170621.jpg
    IMG_20131006_170621.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 0
Here is my FTS.... I still have a lot of frag plugs that can be seen due to this tank only being about 8 months old. But with any good luck things will start to take off soon...:inlove: The lights just came on an the pics are taken with my iPhone so excuse the poor quality...

Attachments

• IMG_0552.jpg
    IMG_0552.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0553.jpg
    IMG_0553.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 0
Ok, here's my new 125, set up in March
null_zps7d9766a6.jpg

Left side
null_zpsdcb9703a.jpg

Center