Tank setup for sale

scbadiver

I'm selling pretty much everything, COMPLETE at this time. I really dont want to mess with parting it all out right now. I will let y'all know if I change my mind on that.

240 Gal glass tank, center overflow and drilled for closed loop. Oak stand and hood w/ 2 250W MH and 4 VHO actinics with the Icecap Ballasts. Has 4 moon lites too. Also;

1/4hp Arctica Chiller
Geo calcium reactor w/controller and co2 bottle
Blueline pump
Aqua-C skimmer
UV sterilizer
RO unit
100 Gal Rubbermaid sump

I'm sure there is some other stuff too. Misc spare bulbs and stuff.

Everything is ready to be picked up. $3100 for all of it. Thanks for looking.

If I was in the right place and this sale was at the right time. I would own this in a heart beat.

Hi guys. Thanks for the kind words. Tank is 8'x2'x2'-I forgot to put that in. I'm not getting out. As Nick said, I have a little tank now and eventually want a bigger one but I need to completely remodel my house first. I spent the last year getting half organized and cleaning up the yard and getting the pool going. I decided there really isn't a good place for this tank right now and frankly, it's taking up space I could really use. I hate to do this but it's best. I spent an awful lot of time and effort on this beast, to say nothing of money, lots, but I need to do this so, hopefully somebody will nab this and do the set-up proud. Thanks again everybody.

Back