Tank swap

EDJFA

I'm going to be switching out my current tank for a new one. Hopefully in the next week or two so I can pick up some new stuff at the swap in April.

A couple things:

- I have a flame angel, powder brown tang, a chromis, a clownfish and anemone, marble wrasse, and a Desjardini tang. Would they all be OK in a 40g tank for a little while while I'm making the switch or should I plan for multiple homes for them during the process?

- I thought I had my flatworm problem solved, but evidently I was wrong. I didn't see any for months and now all of a sudden they're everywhere.

What's the best way to try to not bring them to the new tank? Is it as simple as Flatworm Exit right before I make the switch?

Any advice from anyone who has switched out tanks like this before?

I'd suggest having someone you trust and vice versa home the fish until you're up running again. A 40 isn't adequate.

FWE works well if you follow the directions.

If you happen to sell fish, interested in tangs and flame angel. Hooefully you find someone to watch them for you. Good luck

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

How bad are they. Cause there's different ways to get rid of them.check YouTube videos.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I can babysit a few in my water change tank (55gl) Probably not the best situation for the wrasse since it is a bare bottom tank. I did it for Brian Ho for about 4-6 months with success.

I can babysit a few in my water change tank (55gl) Probably not the best situation for the wrasse since it is a bare bottom tank. I did it for Brian Ho for about 4-6 months with success.

Thanks again. Great fish-sitter!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back