Tank tear down-Live Stock for sale

wineo

Hell everyone. After much consideration I have decided to take the tank down for awhile and take a break. Here is what I am looking to get rid of at the moment with pricing. I will try to monitor e-mails as the first ones who respond get first dibs.

I live in Westminster. Send me a PM and I will give you more info.

Thanks!

Fish:
Marine Betta-$70
Purple Tang-$120
Long nose hawk-$50
Six line Wrasse-$40

Corals:
Candy Coral (Approx 40+heads!)-$75
Hammer Coral (Approx 19 heads)-$80
Plate Coral-$50
Green Brain Coral-$45
Green Star Polyps-$30
Mushrooms (Green and Orange)-$20/polyp
Green Polyp leather-$45
Frog Spawn-$40

Other:
Coral Banded Shrimp-$10
Rock (Approx 100 lbs)-$200
(Note on Rock, there is a lot of Anthelia on it as well as algae)

Wineo

Will you be selling the tank "75 gal"?

Also interested in the Purple Tang, but need to spend $$ on a new sump first ;-)

Stu

Tank and equip aren't for sale at the moment, may be down the road when I get done crying on getting rid of the critters.

The Marine Betta has been a good citizen. Is housed with crabs and a coral banded shrimp with no issues. Eats pellets and frozen brine shrimp and Plankton

If anyone is interested in anything let me know and I'll send pix. Also, feel free to give offers on anything and I'll consider.

Thanks

Hey everyone,

everything is still available on this list above. Give me some offers and I will consider it. Also, PM me with your e-mail and I will send pics if you are interested in something.

Thanks again!

Wineo

Everything is still here, give me an offer, come by and see it. The candy and Hammer are huge!
Everything is very healthy. PM me and I'll send you my address as I will be here all weekend.

Wineo

Back