Tanks and equipment for sale

nwrogers

Got gorgs?
Here is a list of the hardware I have for sale. I can provide pictures if necessary but most of you have already seen this stuff or you can just stop by if you would like. Let me know if you have any questions.

150 RR Perfecto 72"x18"x28" with stand and canopy. The canopy comes with 6 fans and I can include some plumbing supplies as well since I have so many extras. I bought this tank new and it is in near flawless condition. There is a very small scratch on the outside of the glass from my son but other than that there are no scratches, nicks, or dings. The manufactures sticker that is still on the tank says it was made in May 2006. I would like to get $500 for everything listed above.

75 RR Perfecto 4 foot fish tank with stand. This tank is in mint condition. There was only one owner before me and I have only had it for about 6 months. There are no scratches anywhere that I can see and the back is painted black. The stand is unfinished but is very sturdy and is read to be finished. I am looking to get $150 for this tank.

45 Gallon Hex tank. This tank is drilled for a one inch bulkhead and comes with a canopy and stand. Bulkhead not included. $40

20 gallon long prop tank. I have two of these. They are drilled for a drain with a 1 inch bulkhead and return with a ¾” bulkhead. Bulkheads included $30 each.

Iwaki MD70RLT Water Pump (Japanese Motor). This pump is in very nice condition and worked flawlessly for the last year and a half on my 150. $200

Mag Drive Pump 9.5 in good condition (I have two) $65

Mag Drive Pump 7 in good condition $40

Rainbow Lifegard Quiet One Aquarium Pump 4000 High Head in almost new condition $50

10 gallon acrylic sump. This is an old amiracle sump that I added some baffles and a media tray. It is drilled for an external pump, I used a Mag 950. It is also setup to be used with my aqua c remora pro skimmer I have for sale. It will work without it but it is a cool setup IMO. $50

Aqua C Remora Pro Skimmer. This skimmer has an upgraded pump to the Mag 5 and really skims nicely. It’s by far the best hang on the back skimmer I have ever used. $120

3 x 175 Watt Magnetic Metal Halide Ballast. I used this ballast on my 65 gallon tank and my frags tanks. It is a good ballast and I have never had a problem with it. I want to get $160 for the ballast and $15 each for the reflectors and mogul setups that go with it. So it would be $200 if you bought the entire retro fit kit. Or I will sell the components separately.

2 Lamp Electronic VHO ARO AS220 Ballast Kit. Comes with everything you need to setup VHO lighting for a 4 foot or shorter tank. $40

2 Spider Reflectors with mogul sockets for SE Metal Halides. $20 each

Finnex Digital Titanium Heater w/controller $15

4 aqua lifter pumps $5 each

RDSB in a 5 gallon bucket $20. Comes with tubing and uniseals.

I may list some other random things I sort through all of the stuff I have.

Its a normal Perfecto RR 75 in basically new condition. I can get a picture but it looks like a glass box with a black rim and overflow :lol:

Mark I will try to get a pic this weekend when I get a chance :)

do you still have the seio 1100s available? interested in selling just the 75 with no stand? or trading it for a non rr 75 and some cash?

I have a sale pending on the 75 and most of the other equipment. Someone is coming to look at it tonight and I will update my list with what is left depending on what he buys.

The Seio 1100s are sold.

Wow Nate, that is a steal for the 150. I wish I was in the market!! I bought my 125 3 yrs ago for more than that and it required consideareable work to get it operational.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13778863#post13778863 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by fish1219
is the mag 7 spoken for? If not I'm interested.

The mag 7 is still available. PM Sent

Here is an updated list of the hardware I have for sale. PM me if you have any questions. Priority will be giving to the person who pays first.

150 RR Perfecto 72"x18"x28" with stand and canopy. The canopy comes with nice 6 fans and I can include some plumbing supplies as well since I have so many extras. I bought this tank new and it is in near flawless condition. There is a very small scratch on the outside of the glass from my son but other than that there are no scratches, nicks, or dings. The manufactures sticker that is still on the tank says it was made in May 2006. I would like to get $480 for everything listed above.

45 Gallon Hex tank. This tank is drilled for a one inch bulkhead and comes with a canopy and stand. Price does not include bulkhead. $35

20 gallon long tank. I have two of these. They are drilled for a drain with a 1 inch bulkhead and return with a ¾” bulkhead. Bulkheads included $25 each.

29 gallon tank drilled for a 1” bulkhead. Price does not include bulkhead. $20

Iwaki MD70RLT Water Pump (Japanese Motor). This pump is in very nice condition and worked flawlessly for the last year and a half on my 150. $200

Rainbow Lifegard Quiet One Aquarium Pump 4000 High Head in almost new condition $50

3 - Metal Halide reflectors with moguls already mounted to the reflectors, wired up and ready to go. $15 each

4 - aqua lifter pumps $4 each

5 - Analog Grasslin Plug-in Timers, these work great I just have way too many of them. $4 each

2 - Reflectors with moguls no wiring or mogul mounts. These look like mini lumenarc reflectors but they are not. They are rated for 175W Metal Halides or less. $5

6 â€"œ White powerstrips $2 each

Here is an updated list. Anything not listed here has been sold.

20 gallon long tank. Drilled for a drain with a 1 inch bulkhead and return with a ¾” bulkhead. Bulkheads included $25 each.

29 gallon tank drilled for a 1” bulkhead. Price does not include bulkhead. $20

Honeywell Super Turbo Fan $7

2 - aqua lifter pumps $4 each

5 - Analog Grasslin Plug-in Timers, these work great I just have way too many of them. $4 each

2 - Reflectors with moguls no wiring or mogul mounts. These look like mini lumenarc reflectors but they are not. They are rated for 175W Metal Halides or less. $5

6 â€"œ White powerstrips $2 each

Back