Tap, tap, tap, is this thing on? Misfit here or Brian as some of you know me

AlaskanMisfit

Hey guys, NOOOOOO freaking clue of how many of you are the same as before. My name is Brian and I have a reefing problem....

Well, I was pretty active in the community about a freaking decade ago, then I moved. Well, then I moved again, and again and maybe even again. Don't really remember to be honest.

So, I've been in Alaska again for a few year now and I'm starting a 180 build. So far, I only have the tank and I have some sand on order. I'm way out of reef shape and it's been a heavy catch up process but here is what I'm leaning so far. Please tell me if I'm stupid, wrong or a bit of both. I've liking what I see in the new dc pumps, gonna have a hard time not going that direction in Return and powerheads.

I also travel a ton for my job so I'm going to be fairly automated as much as possible. I'm leaning hard towards the Neptune Apex setup for a overall controller. I like what I see in the Ecotech g3 lights and a ASM g-4 skimmer but again, still researching hard. I will build most of my live rock again, had pretty good success with it last decade, got some better thoughts now of things to try with it.

And I guess, hey, hello Colorado. I also know that a non Reef Central site opened up in the springs, could someone message me that info.

Brian

Back