Target feeding multiple times a day

BrennMun

Hey everyone. I currently have a Red/green Blasto that was doing well and had grown, but, 2 months later, it has stopped altogether despite weekly target feeding. It currently has just one head, and hasn't even grown a second. Is this normal? I only recently started dosing with reef roids this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17715d1a0fa364392fc572ff45dfce23.jpg
1a4f828163f13b41c985b9cff7d10bb9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello,
The tank may not be fully mature yet from what im seeing on the live rocks, if that is the case LPS and other hard corals sort of sit dormant until the water chemistry stabilizes.

I have both the Blastomussa Wellsi (large polyp) & merletti (smaller polyp)and i noticed they were doing much better after my tank matured & was running past a yr & now after 2 yrs. both Blastos are growing like mad, so it was the tank maturing since ive changed nothing. Ive got over 50 heads now on the merletti & 6 heads on the larger wellsi. Both started with just 1 head.

Check all your water parameters to see if everything is spot on. Without knowing how old the sys is and all parameters of the water can only guess from what i see.

Back