TBRC Club Meeting Saturday March 10th Frag Auction

NONNA58

Premium Member
Saturday night we will be having a frag auction so if you are bringing frags, please try to post what you are bringing and if you can take a picture of them, send them to Bob (JK1138) at ByHisGrace80@gmail.com and he will upload them to his ipad and bring it to the meeting for all to see the pictures. Pictures here would be welcome too!

Nwest

No buddy else Going to bring anything??? What happen to the big auctions we used to have????

jk1138

I really have nothing at this point to get rid of, even if I were to frag something it would take a few weeks for it to "heal" well enough to offer.

I am interested in your AOG zoas though.

Gimplar

unfortunately my tank is still recovering for the muriatic acid bath and the multiple attempts to rid my tank of bryopsis has left me with 0 sps. :(

RSPONY

So how about a wish list that attendee would like to see,this may get out of hand,so keep it light.

sharkin

kk my wish list : Pavona, Seriatopora, Stylophora, Porites, or Pocillopora, Button Polyp, Colony Polyp, Green Zoanthid,Yellow Colony Polyp, Hairy Mushroom Coral, Lavender Mushroom, Bullseye Mushroom Coral , Green Fluorescent Mushroom Coral, Green Mushroom , Candy Cane Coral (Fiji), Trumpet Coral, Button Coral Scolymia, Plate Coral, Green Short Tentacle, Plate Coral, Asst. Short Tentacle, Pineapple Brain Coral, Favites Brain coral, Neon Pineapple Tree Coral , Taro Tree Coral , Purple Passion Tree Coral , Lemon Tree Coral or sometimes referred to as Broccoli Coral, Branch, or Cauliflower Coral, Blue Ridge Coral , Green Apple Cap Coral , Green Polyp Leather , Pavona Coral, Long Polyp Leather , Green Fluorescent Mushroom , Lavender Mushroom , Orange Spot, Yellow and Orange/Red Colony polyps, Yellow Colony Polyp Corals , Thick Finger Leather Coral , Cauliflower Colt Coral is also referred to as Colt Coral, Soft Finger Leather Coral, Seaman's Hands Coral, or Blushing Coral

think that bout covers my wish list lol , (note: i have no idea what im talking about :) )

Nicholas41

I would be interested in some candy apple reds just a polyp or two... my 10 or so withered away a month back as well as my 15 space monsters :/.

I'm looking forward to bidding on something though, regardless of what is there.

Gimplar

kk my wish list : Pavona, Seriatopora, Stylophora, Porites, or Pocillopora, Button Polyp, Colony Polyp, Green Zoanthid,Yellow Colony Polyp, Hairy Mushroom Coral, Lavender Mushroom, Bullseye Mushroom Coral , Green Fluorescent Mushroom Coral, Green Mushroom , Candy Cane Coral (Fiji), Trumpet Coral, Button Coral Scolymia, Plate Coral, Green Short Tentacle, Plate Coral, Asst. Short Tentacle, Pineapple Brain Coral, Favites Brain coral, Neon Pineapple Tree Coral , Taro Tree Coral , Purple Passion Tree Coral , Lemon Tree Coral or sometimes referred to as Broccoli Coral, Branch, or Cauliflower Coral, Blue Ridge Coral , Green Apple Cap Coral , Green Polyp Leather , Pavona Coral, Long Polyp Leather , Green Fluorescent Mushroom , Lavender Mushroom , Orange Spot, Yellow and Orange/Red Colony polyps, Yellow Colony Polyp Corals , Thick Finger Leather Coral , Cauliflower Colt Coral is also referred to as Colt Coral, Soft Finger Leather Coral, Seaman's Hands Coral, or Blushing Coral

think that bout covers my wish list lol , (note: i have no idea what im talking about :) )

you need a bigger tank. :)

Nicholas41

I have 2 small (.5 inch) pieces of blue tort that broke off, both are on the same frag plug. and a penny sized piece of lakers scroll coral. Any interest?

mwladdicted

Post Count D-M-S
i have a few zoa frags i can bring, orange skirt yellow center i think they are called fire and ice. spidermans, eagle eyes, king midas , valentines day massacares and candy apple reds.

Nicholas41

Tom I'd be interested in some VDMs and Candy apples and some King midas ones. I've never been to a frag auction before. What containers do people typically bring stuff in? is there a small tank setup or just containers?

RSPONY

No tank setup,just use what you can.most use bag,some use containers,or you can ask your lfs to buy some of their bags.