TBRC Meeting - SATURDAY 9th of February 6PM - Largo

WarDaddy

Pablo... errr... Pedro :p the Director of Membership for TBRC will be hosting our February meeting at his home. The meeting will be on Saturday the 9th at 6pm. Please note we are moving the meeting to Saturday meeting. (we will be bouncing the meeting time and day around to make meetings available to the most members). Non-members are welcome and encouraged to attend the meeting. We will have a potluck as normal, so please bring something yummy.

Pedro lives at:

10061 85th Way N, Largo, FL 33777

We will be having a Raffle at this meeting. Or first raffle in December went very well, I think everyone went home with something nice.

*** TBRC 2008 Raffle Rules ***

$1 a ticket
$20 gets you 25 tickets
Pay for your membership at a raffle meeting and get 5 tickets

Here is the kicker...

If you are a member you get a 1 free ticket. The first drawing of the raffle will come from the free member tickets. The remaining member tickets will be added to the the purchased tickets and all remaining drawings will be from the entire pool.

This gives membership another advantage, making sure a member gets the first choice of the best of the products being offered.

I have a Cub Scout event (pinewood derby) scheduled for this day, I will most likely have to miss the meeting.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11606014#post11606014 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by WarDaddy
I have a Cub Scout event (pinewood derby) scheduled for this day, I will most likely have to miss the meeting.

I remember my pinewood derby days, well kinda. I was a member in ohio, but our family took a vaction down to FL and I wasnt able to be there when my car raced, however it placed 1st!

sweet! this is really close to me. i'm going to try to be there. i'm not a member. yet. i think i'll pay for my membership there.

images\10061%2085th%20Way%20N.jpg

got my check made out for membership already! i can't wait to meet a few members. pick me out the winning tickets!

now that got me thinking....if i pay for membership, i'll get five raffle tickets. since i'm then a member, i'll get one more and be in the first drawing? or do i need to be a member before i come in the door? if so, can i pay outside first?.....lol, kidding

man, i'm an idiot! for some reason i was thinking it was tonight. i have my check all filled out and my evening cleared! glad i came back to check the directions...

Hahahah that is the energy that we want in this club. And I cant wait too to have that meeting. It is so close to my house ... finally :D

Thanks Pedro :)

i had my whole day planned out. run to tampa this morning to get live rock. come home and get it arranged and fill the tank. run out and pick up koralias (still havn't found them) then have dinner and get to the meeting. get ready to go and logged in to get the directions for mapquest and....feb. 9th? what was i thinking? lol....i'm too excited to have a reef i guess. slow down shawn......slow down.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11639143#post11639143 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by shibumi
Hahahah that is the energy that we want in this club. And I cant wait too to have that meeting. It is so close to my house ... finally :D

Thanks Pedro :)

i know what you mean by being close. it's only two miles from me. gotta love that!

I have a bad habit of thinking the meetings are the first weekend of the month... Always a bonus when the meetings are close too, Roger's was a bit too far last month after a full day of running around workin.

If you are looking for Koralia's locally, go check out Rocking Reef on 54th Ave. & 66th st They have them in stock.

I just set the date for the new Temple Terrace Movie Discussion Group for the second Saturday of the month because I thought we were meeting on Fridays! Oh well, I will have to run from our 3 to 5 PM meeting to this one...

I may have to come a bit late is that ok? I work on Saturdays. I will get off about 5:30 and have about 1:30 min drive.

What time is the drawing? :)

Roger,

You can make it any time you can. The drawing is usually at the end but we have no set schedule.

Roger,
I will be bringing your trap with me on Saturday for you. Thank you. I will be moving the contents of the 75g to the 220 this Saturday.
Sue

Back