TBRC Meeting Saturday September 10th at 6pm

Dyraxe

This months meeting is at: Bob Gardner aka jk1138

Tank info: 225g DT with a 75g sump. About 200+ lbs of LR, assorted corals, zoas, mushrooms and gonioporas. There is 960 watts of T5 lighting in 3 color spectrums and some LED stunner strips for mornings and evenings.

Whats inside: 4 skunk cleaners, 2 blood shrimp and 3 sexy shrimp. About 100+ snails (10 varieties) 50 hermits (Scarlet, Halloween, blue leg and electric blue). As for fish: False perc (the second died last month), coral beauty, blue streak cleaner wrasse, Tale spot goby, scooter blenny, 4 chromis (If I could catch them I would get rid of them), 2 yellow tail blue damsel (Again I cannot catch them), Royal gramma, shovel nose goby, 2 neon gobies. I know there is more but I am having a brain freeze at the moment.

My address is 4551 Rowe Dr, New Port Richey, FL 34653. (It is a corner house, and the other houses on the street have very different numbers, it can be confusing. It is the corner of Rowe Dr. and Anthula Ct.) There is no problem with parking, we live on a cul-de-sac and there is plenty of room to park.

MAP and driving info here: http: <iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=4551+Rowe+Dr,+New+Port+Richey,+FL+34653&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=4551+Rowe+Dr,+New+Port+Richey,+Florida+34653&gl=us&sqi=2&vpsrc=0&z=14&iwloc=A&ll=28.224966,-82.684565&output=embed"></iframe><br /><small><a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=4551+Rowe+Dr,+New+Port+Richey,+FL+34653&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=4551+Rowe+Dr,+New+Port+Richey,+Florida+34653&gl=us&sqi=2&vpsrc=0&z=14&iwloc=A&ll=28.224966,-82.684565&source=embed" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">View Larger Map</a></small>

We will be having a frag auction and the educational topic will be announced at a later date. I am excited that we are having a meeting at Bob's house. See you all then!

Sweet.

Sue, If you want to schedule the educational meet and greet with that author guy, I can host a meeting at my office. The 125 is up, and there is an aquarium in every room. lol. I have plenty of chairs and room.

Thank you Bob for showing the TBRC your hospitality. In your tank description you noted you have a few fish you can not catch. I have 2 different fish traps I built from acrylic that would surely catch any fish in your tank if you have the time and patience. The trick is to using the right food for the more stubborn fish.

Hey Sue, since I'd be passing by your place to get there, would you be willing to take me along for the drive again?

sorry for the late response guys, I have been a little under the weather...

Mike, of course you can ride with us.

Shaw, thanks for the offer but I already have the speaker set up for the December meeting. How about I take you up on that for early next year? Will the offer still stand?

oo, I can make it to this one............. ill bring a dessert.. wow, I feel like a stranger have not been on since i think may....

We will be having a frag auction and the educational topic will be announced at a later date. I am excited that we are having a meeting at Bob's house. See you all then!

so, for all those looking for and trying to sell/trade frags... wait till saturday. :love2:

Is there anyone possibly nearby Wesley Chapel thats going to the meeting, that I can get a ride with? Hubby needs the car :) And I would like to attend my first meeting :)

I have no frags to trade, but we will be bringing a little cash, would be awesome to leave with some new stuff for the tank :)

Back