TECO Chiller for sale

mako199

Tankless!
Premium Member
SeaChill TR20 1/3 Horsepower Aquarium Chiller for up to 400 gallons The best selling chiller in Europe .The versatile SeaChill features refrigeration, heating and optional UV Sterilization in one extremely quiet compact and reliable unit! SeaChill chillers use a patented high efficiency Titanium heat exchanger to decrease electrical consumption by over 30%. Used 3years ..works perfect :twitch: $400 or best offer

teco.jpg

P1010047.jpg

can you over chill a tank? If you were to put it on a 90 gal would it be too much?

Nope, you just set the temp to your desired level, it will only chill as much as it needs to. Between your lighting, chiller, and heater an exact temperature can always be attained. This is a great deal, if I wasn't possibly moving to another part of the city in a couple months I would be all over this.

I've never used a chiller mako, does it heat up your fish room? I've heard that they can pump a lot of hot air into the room, is this true?

I'm sure the last 3 days of weather kicked people into gear with picking one of these up!

TECO chiller

TECO chiller

i am interested in your chiller

i offer 400 dollars with shipping included

Back