TEK upgrades?

TommyVincent

After reading all the info in here I'm not as excited about my sleek TEK fixture as I once was... ATI powermodule twice the output! Bummer. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to boost the output of the 48" 8 bulb TEK? I have some Ideas about active cooling and such for it.... But wanted to hear from others.
-

Cut holes on the top, install fans and use the acrylic shield to help the air flow along the bulbs. I have 2 fans blowing in and one blowing out

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12912750#post12912750 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ganjero
Cut holes on the top, install fans and use the acrylic shield to help the air flow along the bulbs. I have 2 fans blowing in and one blowing out

Do you have pictures of this?

I got a question... Does anybody know if it's possible to run only 3 bulbs instead of all 4?

I'm runnig this fixture on only half of my tank, and the 4th bulb is useless. It hangs off the front of the tank and does nothing but light up the stand.

I tried tanking it out, but the other bulb on the same switch would not light up. Is there a way around this?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12912750#post12912750 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ganjero

I would like to seem some pics of this too.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12928346#post12928346 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Left Coast DJ
Rumors of new Teks coming in the 3rd Quarter!

Just like the Maristar 2 that was supposed to be released in the 1st quarter? :)

Back