Temp not reading correct

robbous

My temp on my display is not reading correct it says 35.5 for a temp and will not move. i have gone into temp calibration in the module and tried to set the temp from there but it will not go above 35.5 for some reason. i bought a brand new temp probe thinking mine went bad but it does not change anything when plugged in. also i do have it set right and not on celsius i have it on fahrenheit .

Well I purchased a new apex module and temp probe but still having the same problem, what does this mean that there is something wrong somewhere else? This unit is not yet hooked up via Internet of fusion yet only thing actually plugged into it is temp probe and ph

Well I purchased a new apex module and temp probe but still having the same problem, what does this mean that there is something wrong somewhere else? This unit is not yet hooked up via Internet of fusion yet only thing actually plugged into it is temp probe and ph

Suggest you do what slief said above. Start with an email to Neptune support. There's also a user based Neptune support forum, but they are probably going to tell you to do the same thing.

Regards
Michael

From the native Apex web interface, go to configuration/display setup. Make sure temp probe is line enabled and temp probe selected. If it's not that, are you sure you have the probe plugged into the temp probe port and not the legacy port? If memory serves me the legacy port is slighly larger and you can mistakenly plug the temp probe into it.

The display settings page should look like this:
image.jpg1_zps3bffmuy8.jpg

Back