Thank you CMAS and RC!

NewSchool04

I broke the tank down this morning and it was picked up early this afternoon. For the first time in 8 years I don't have a drop of saltwater circulating in the house.

Without RC, I would have quit the hobby years ago. The store I bought my first nano tank was run by two nice guy's, but they weren't the most knowledgeable reefers. I soon realized this and luckily found Reef Central. RC helped answer my questions, figure out what I was doing wrong and how to correct it. Basically I have learned almost everything I know in this hobby by browsing almost every forum that RC has to offer.

Finding CMAS on RC was an eye opener to me. I had no idea there were so many of us around! I've met some great people through CMAS, some that will be friends for life. Having people come over and visiting tanks throughout the years changed the way I looked at the hobby, I learned so much from all of you.

I thought that I would be sad but I'm not. Knowing that my corals and fish are now in great tanks in both the city and the burbs makes this easy.

Thank you Reef Central and thank you CMAS!! It's been a great ride.

Pat

2007 - 2011

DSC01880-1.jpg

Awww, that was a beautiful looking tank (dare I say, near TOTM worthy). Don't feel you need a box of water to hang around here though. There are many members on here who have stuck around for years without having a single tank just to hang out with old friends. :D

Pat, thank you for all the great knowledge you shared with me and everyone else that asked for your help. I know you are not gone, let me know when its time and ill hook you up with anything in my tank and dont be a stranger, remember i can also help with car stuff ;)

Jose

YAAAAA buddy! Now you can get your house all sexafied! :D

Corals are all happy cept the teal reefermadness, no rtn or stn polyps just dont want to be 100% out. I think its still ****ed from the move, a couple arms are re growing from breaking during transit so thats a good sign!

Im shooting you a PM gots me a few questions

Pat good luck to you and your family it was my pleasure to meet everyone!!!
That was one hell of a tank. We will talk soon.

You'll be back one day I bet. I hope. Best of luck in the meantime, and what's mine is yours if/when you return.

I have picked up some great corals from you over the years and even better advice from aquascaping to Coral growth. Thanks and good luck to you

Don't think I'm not going to save this thread guy's. If or when I decide to get back in, I'll be knocking at all your doors!! :lol2:

Back