Thank you for letting us join Reef Central! - ExtremeCorals.com

EXTREMECORALS

www.extremecorals.com
RC Sponsor
logo-j.jpg

Hello All! I'm happy to be joining the Reef Central family and being apart of the community. To introduce myself. I'm Scott, the owner here at ExtremeCorals.com.
We have been selling corals online for 23 years and had a brick and mortar store before that, being in the business for 30 years altogether. To let you know a little about Extreme Corals. We are an online retailer that specializes in selling high-quality and rare coral species for reef aquariums. Here are the reason you should consider us for your next coral purchase:

Wide selection: ExtremeCorals.com offers a wide variety of coral species, including some rare and hard-to-find ones. We have a constantly rotating inventory, so you may find something new and interesting each time you visit the website.

Quality assurance: ExtremeCorals.com has a reputation for providing high-quality corals that are healthy and thriving. We use advanced techniques to ensure that your corals arrive in excellent condition, such as overnight shipping and temperature-controlled packaging.

Expert advice: The team at ExtremeCorals.com includes experienced hobbyists who can provide expert advice and guidance on selecting, caring for, and maintaining your corals.

Customer satisfaction: ExtremeCorals.com has a track record of positive reviews from satisfied customers who have praised their service, selection, and quality.

We provide Free Shipping on orders over $150 & a 7-day Guarantee! You can see our FAQ by clicking here.

We want to provide you with the best corals at a great price! We look forward to earning your business. You can contact me directly through email at extremecorals@gmail.com or through our message form on our website here: ExtremeCorals.com

Back