Thanks Dave!

Justjoe

Thanks go out to Dave for taking the time to prepare and present his lecture on his tank updates, including a great section on his new geothermal cooling loop. What a great solution to eliminating the cost of a chiller and its subsequent operating costs. Thanks again Dave, and also for the "subliminal" NERAC III plugs...
Joe

Dave,

Thanks for the presentation....

Was there a subliminal message? I am trying to remember... :rollface:

We don't call him Super Dave fer nutin' :cool:
41.gif

ps: remember Joe, If my wife ever asks, those corals, I win them at the meeting ......
:D ;)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9267956#post9267956 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by eboonaman
41.gif

ps: remember Joe, If my wife ever asks, those corals, I win them at the meeting ......
:D ;)

As far as I'm concerned, I'll tell her you are one of the luckiest guys I know.

Also thanks to BillsReef and the young man (my apologies I didn't get your name) for the donated frags.
Joe

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9267923#post9267923 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ralphie

I'm not sure, but I have this strange feeling I have no choice but to be somewhere on March 10-11...:confused:

Yeah nice presentation Dave :)

Joe thanks for the water tests.

Chuck just tell your wife your holding those corals for me, if she still gives you a hard time, let me know and will go there and pick them up, this will make the story more believable, then nex time you can use the same excuse and she will buy it ;)

thanks again Dave on an excellent presention and for everyones donations......sorry Chuckie I had to do it....

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9268088#post9268088 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Justjoe
As far as I'm concerned, I'll tell her you are one of the luckiest guys I know.

Also thanks to BillsReef and the young man (my apologies I didn't get your name) for the donated frags.
Joe

no problem, and my names constantine.

you guys crack me up! :lol:

It seems like a lot of people are going for the zoa's and softie's .. if so ,Now I can finally make donations (besides my bill $) to the auction since my softies finally took off.. wait until our next meeting...;)
as far as the SPS .. their mine, all mine !! :p

Teen.. you live right down the block from nephew Kevin.. maybe next time you can drag him away from his GF and get to the the meeting.... hey what am I saying?? Geesh, I'm getting too old...:lol:

I can't believe i totally forgot there was a meeting today. I was so busy building the stand for my new tank i never even thought about it. Sorry i missed it, see everyone at NERAC.

im with scott, i cant believe i totally forgot...maybe if my uncle reminded me! lol

i said to myself thursday to make sure i got ot he meeting and figure out rides, but i woke up late and then totally forgot when i was in the mix of things going on. jeeze i could of gone today to!

will see you all at nerac...cant wait! :)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9267956#post9267956 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by eboonaman

Now we just need to get him the red, white and blue outfit...

superdavetop.jpg

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9268154#post9268154 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by olemos

Joe thanks for the water tests.

My pleasure, glad we have a $1700 colorimeter set up available for LIRA club use. It will be at the LIRA table at NERAC as well, and we'll probably set it up so we can have it at each monthly meeting.
I think it worked out really well to run the tests prior to the actual lecture while people are gathering, etc. For those of you that had low PO4's- congrats!
For those that had high PO4's-thanks for not shooting the messenger!
Joe

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9267923#post9267923 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ralphie
Dave,

Thanks for the presentation....

Indeed, thanks for the presentation.

Ralph, you must got to NERAC III

Sigh I missed again :( I work till 5 and I would never make it.,... I cant even yell at the boss<<<<< LOL...

Is there anyway we can find out about the cooling solution? As soon as the spring hit I am facing a chiller and I really do not want one.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9271293#post9271293 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by bobbbm
Is there anyway we can find out about the cooling solution? As soon as the spring hit I am facing a chiller and I really do not want one.

probably, contact Dave I'm sure he would be happy to explain it to you.

Joe,

I was the one with the high phosphates... :rolleyes:

And, I did some checking on my RO/DI unit and there does seem to be a problem with it. So, I was glad you checked it for me. Thanks.... :rollface:

I seem to be getting subliminal messages on my computer too. Something about March and fishing and .....

:) Dave's the best. He set me up today with all the Aiptasia I can hold for my little project. We all owe him (ringer :) ).

Back