Thanks Sea Schor...........

mdefo25

Just want to thank Sea Schor and Steve for taking care of me over this weekend. Steve knows how to take care of his customers. Not only does he have a 72 hour Fish guarantee he also stands behind his products. What a pleasant experience I had. I highly recommend you stop in there if you have not been to Sea Schor yet……..

I'm very pleased with Steve's service & prices, especially on fish. Brandon is a cool kid too--very knowladgable! (I think that's his name)

its in prospect heights, only been there once, had a lot of really nice tanks and corals. the owner steve tryed to get me to buy something but i was just browsing, he gave me one of those 20.00 gift cards if you spend 100.00 or more.

thats sweet, i still havent found my main store, theres about 10 nice ones within 1 1/2 hour driving distance and they all have there ups and downs. never been to this one though....

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14196187#post14196187 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by tehauthority
thats sweet, i still havent found my main store, theres about 10 nice ones within 1 1/2 hour driving distance and they all have there ups and downs. never been to this one though....

Living in Sandwich, you don't have any choice but to drive. :)

Sea Schor is definitely my favorite, closest LFS. The only thing I'd change about them is to have better hours, I always seem to be around there at the wrong time. LOL

I am pretty happy with Sea Schor as well. They stock some very high-end Aussie corals, and have good prices on fish, although selection is limited usually to a few species. I picked up this Acan Lord rainbow this weekend for only $100 (really $75 with the gift card holiday promo):

rainbowacan1.jpg

It is a bad pic - a lot more rainbowish in person.

Back