The best tank ever?

brett559

I love Jake and his channel. This new video is amazing.

This tank is insane!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHs92EFiNAM

Those lights! That hogfish! THE SUMP!!

sheldon-hyperventilating-big-bang-theory.gif

I'm not sure what Bent is referring to..

A simple google search of what I posted above after yes... will yield the answer as to why we can't say the name anymore without the filter removing it..

I'm not sure what Bent is referring to..

A simple google search of what I posted above after yes... will yield the answer as to why we can't say the name anymore without the filter removing it..

Because if I recall, all he ever has done is plug products. I may be mistaken.

It's almost like he needs to make money running his business. It's pretty cool that in the process he's making some of the best videos of other hobbyists tanks.

Sad the sensor ship here. Sad what is happening to this site after being a long time member. Looks like it is going the route that thereeftank went and hopefully not reefs.org..
These were my first 3 sites.

Thereeftank is now nothing but mods and a few diehards. I Still like it though, the people who are left are very knowledgeable good people.

RC has lost 2/3 of its sponsors. Users online are way down as well as posts. Site needs major updating. RK Magazine has died completely.

I do not know why they let this site do so much, it was the largest out there. It like they game up.

Makes no sense why they did not fight back and keep this site going. dying a slow death.

Sad for me I have been a member so long. There is room for more than one reef forum.

I read up on what happened. Sad to see they did what they did. I thought he was a stand up guy. Kinda tainted his image there. But that happened 8 years ago. People change. We make mistakes. I would love to see him finally apologize if they haven't. RC need to look past that and work on making the site better.
Looking forward to the future.

I spot a lot of wanyel333 Fish and corals in there

The 3 GPs, pintail earls wrasse, lennardi, Claire’s, chaoti, space invader pectina.

Tank is nice (nowhere near $100K), just a bit too 'postured' for my tastes. I've seen far nicer. My vote for best tank ever would be the English reefer David Saxby. His tanks look like they're carved from the natural reefs .... and probably well over $100K :lol: Never really seen the point in spending a premium on the stuff nobody sees. My sumps have always been repurposed, old aquariums. Don't look all nice a white and spangly, but they work just as well. To each his/her own I suppose.

The best tank ever?

+1 I've been following Jake and ************ for years. I'm not sure of anything he adds to the hobby except bad hype. Over the years I've seen him hype up crap products that are cheap Chinese crap or stuff he's clearly getting paid for or free stuff out of. By all means, make that money, but you don't have to resort to being a lying scumbag. If you're going to review something, be honest.

EDIT: Oh yeah, years ago I called him out on some crap Chinese **** he was plugging and he got super buttmad about it and said something to the effect of "œwell, why don't you test all this cheap Chinese crap in your tank?". I thought to myself, "œwell, if I'm shilling and making money off a blog, I would." It just seemed really silly and crappy. If you're going to hype something and make it sound like it's the best thing ever, maybe you should have some (even anecdotal) experience and not just say whatever makes you money. Total douche move.

Last edited:
I like the part when the camera guy says, a $450 dollar pump to move water into your sump?

It's like 4ft, $100 a foot to pump water. Bahahahaha

Tank is nice (nowhere near $100K), just a bit too 'postured' for my tastes. I've seen far nicer. My vote for best tank ever would be the English reefer David Saxby. His tanks look like they're carved from the natural reefs .... and probably well over $100K :lol: Never really seen the point in spending a premium on the stuff nobody sees. My sumps have always been repurposed, old aquariums. Don't look all nice a white and spangly, but they work just as well. To each his/her own I suppose.

Couldn't agree more with the David Saxby tank, what a beauty. Another favorite of mine would be the Steve Weast Oregon reef tank. Without looking it up I think that's how his last name goes lol. Stunning stunning stunning. The tank in the OP is great and all but nothing is popping out at me besides a couple nice corals under LEDs

Back