The Coral Reef Group Buy (Clownfish, Berghia)

brad

I have a huge Magnifica and no clownfish, as my miniatus grouper will eat any fish under 2 inches. I've given up trying to find larger clownfish locally, so I might order from an online retailer http://www.coralreeftn.com. They also Berghia and I have Aptaisa spreading in my tank. Shipping is $35 or free over $225.

I don't see how I am going to reach $225, and might be under $100. I am interested in a group buy, if anyone wants to split shipping. Shipping will be free over $225, or split equally if we can't get $225 (if someone buys $20 worth and I buy $100 worth, we both pay $17.50 for shipping).

You are welcome to pick up fish in Hudson on arrival (probably Wed June 28th). I will float bags on arrival for temperature. I have a 50 gallon quarantine tank, and am okay holding fish up to 2 weeks AT YOUR RISK. This means if your fish dies and I don't get refunded, you still pay, shipping included - even if it is my fault. You will have a chance to change your mind prior to the order being placed, but assume I will be quarantining other fish. Please don't ask me to hold a "SA Frostbite - SubZero SMALL $105.60" for 2 weeks if someone else asks me to hold a Jumbo maroon.

I am interested in trying to pair fish, especially "Mai Tai", "SA Orange", "Vivid Fancy", "Fancy", "Gold Stripe maroon", "White Stripe maroon", "White Gold maroon", clarkii and bicinctus. If you are interested in these fish, whether you want a pair or singly, please let me know. I might be interested in anything colorful, white or wild-type looking (I am not interested in expensive designer fish or black fish). For cheaper fish, I'd be happy to give away a single fish for FREE if I can't pair it (or at a discount for expensive fish), just so I can order another fish to try with. I don't want to order fish I can't find a home for, even if it is more economical for me to flush a few healthy fish. If you want a pair as well, we might be able to work something out, no promises. If people are interested, I am only going to choose 1 type of fish to pair.

Thanks, might be worth the trip if I knew what they were, but too far just to go look

Back