The Drs. have the BEST customer service

karenL

Premium Member
So last night I started celebrating my birthday a little early then decided to disassembly an external pump and try to replace a part and also order dry goods from Dr Foster and Smith
seemed like a good idea at the time

after my stuff is ordered and my pump is in cups and all over the couch I get a phone call
turns out I failed to put MY address on my order
this nice lady reads off this address which confuses me to the point that I forget my own address

She tells me lasts weeks order was sent to whatever number, I told here that it was received at my front door, use that one,
so she reads both street numbers again
now I'm really confused

so now I have to put down my pump, run up stairs and look for todays mail for my address
I read the address to her and shipping address is confirmed

she wished me a happy birthday too

:crazy1: Drinking and Dialing :crazy1:

Not a good combination.

I'm still trying to find a use for the 10 bowflex gyms I ordered on my last bender. :eek2:

Oh - DFS Customer Service is aces though!!!!

I seem to order a lot of sw supplies online at night
and children's books too
I just received 3 shipments of early reader books for my middle child that I didn't really think that I ordered
she loves them though

everyday CAN be like Christmas if you just indulge a little

Re: The Drs. have the BEST customer service

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12237016#post12237016 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by karenL
So last night I started celebrating my birthday a little early

now I'm really confused

she wished me a happy birthday

:lol: :lol: :lol:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12237130#post12237130 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by karenL
I seem to order a lot of sw supplies online at night
and children's books too
I just received 3 shipments of early reader books for my middle child that I didn't really think that I ordered
she loves them though

everyday CAN be like Christmas if you just indulge a little

As long as you don't try and order Dr. Seuss from Dr. Foster or order a skimmer from Scholastic.com, you'll be ok.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12245682#post12245682 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by DaveBien
...and I came back to this?????? lol

We missed you too Arnold Ziffel.

cast_Arnold.jpg
:p

Back