The giant carpet has settled in a nice spot...hope he stays there

areucrazy

He moved around for almost a week and finally settled in this spot for the last few days and seems happy there. I hope he stays put. Nothing was stung during his wondering. Whew! Glad I was home to babysit and move thigs out of it's path.

picture.php

Shot of the tank from the side

picture.php

What is this coloration called? Does it have a fancy name?? (Purple & sky blue)

picture.php

Do these acans have a fancy name for these colors? (Purple & sky blue)

picture.php

Do these acans have a fancy name too??

picture.php

I love these Aussie Blasto's the biggest head opens to 4" or more at it's biggest

picture.php

My newest piece ! I was so worried the anemone was going to walk on it!
Randy O's Pink Chalice!!! Love it!

picture.php

Leptoserius Tubilfera hasnt grown much in the last year but I almost lost it and it is coming back very good

picture.php

Unknown multi colored acro.... just got this too...not the best pics but a name would be nice to know

picture.php

New piece too.... Green Hydnopora. I love how fluffy this gets! I broke a big piece off on accident so now I have 5 frags! lol..

picture.php

My sweet clownie girl! She has laid another clutch of eggs on the powerhead! I guess this will be "their" thing : ) lol...

picture.php

You may already be aware, but be careful with the Hydnopora. It will not take kindly to anything within 6-12" of it's placement.

Very nice looking tank.

If you ever frag anything or want to give up a brittle star or two, lemme know :D I'm always looking for things for my wifey's tank as a present. :)

Very pretty pictures. and +1 on evolved's comment. But it looks like it's been there for awhile.

You may already be aware, but be careful with the Hydnopora. It will not take kindly to anything within 6-12" of it's placement.

Very nice looking tank.

I knew it was a stinging coral but I didn't know it needed that much space. Its been in for over a week and I havent seen any stingers out but I have noticed for the 1st time the euphyllia that was close to it was putting out it's stingers! I haven't ever seen it do that in years! So I moved them further away from each other. I will definatly watch that coral closely. It was one of those OOOHHH I like that let me have deals! Thanks for the heads up.

If you ever frag anything or want to give up a brittle star or two, lemme know :D I'm always looking for things for my wifey's tank as a present. :)

Very pretty pictures. and +1 on evolved's comment. But it looks like it's been there for awhile.

I have a bunch of orange monti cap frags that need to go. They range from 3-6 inch nicely shaped pieces. I have some 1in hydnopora frags too... you probably have orange monti but mine does have nice bright color. Its been in my nano and it loves it in there. In my big tank it looks dull. Its not as happy in the big tank. Since your in Glendale it would be easy to stop by and check it out. As far as the brittle's I only have the 2 giant ones! And I'd like them to hang around longer :)

Well aren't I wrong haha. Then yes becareful!
LOL!!!! U know what assume means.... LOL....

Awesome, well I don't need to be a mooch. I think we've come by for something before? Did you sell me a bowfront? I am so bad with names!

Let's set something up in PM and we'll come by.

And yes, those are pretty brittles. Keep them as long as you can! :) I'm still waiting to get a true harlequin.

I'm still waiting to get a true harlequin.[/QUOTE]

I was at reef culture yesterday and they had a pair of them for 75. I don't know if that's a good price or not, just letting you know they have some!

Areucrazy I really like the tank, your corals are looking very nice! I'm also really enjoying your variety of tank sizes, everything from a nano to a koi pond:beer:

AHH! I know I have seen you trying to sell it right? I knew I'd have a hard time selling mine when I saw how long you had been tring. They both really do need a special home. Mine just may get scooped up and sent to RC soon. I woke up and it was houvering over my giant chalice!!! AAAHH!! I had to pick it up and move it back on the rocks for now. But the chalice doesnt like the rocks. so something has to give! My new halides are on the way so maybe once the bulbs are new he will settle in where he belongs.

HHMMM.... I tried to use the multi quote button but nothin happened.....

Thanks for the compliment Rippenfrags! It all started outside in the pond.... It was the one way to get lots of color in a fresh water world. Then on my 30th B-day BAM! Got a salt water tank! My dream bowfront!! 1000.00's later (Over 4 yrs) this is where I'm at LOL...

I'm still waiting to get a true harlequin.

I was at reef culture yesterday and they had a pair of them for 75. I don't know if that's a good price or not, just letting you know they have some![/QUOTE]

I'm biased, I bought one for $8 and it died... So still waiting for that again haha.

Back