the male flame wrasse thread

Unfortunately my male flame past........... :(

Not sure why he died but perhaps i should have treated him with prazipro from day one to make sure i got rid of the internal parasites/worms. Since he passed the 6 month mark i thought i was in the clear, he will be greatly missed......

flame%20wrasse%20male.jpg

I lost my male a few months back as well. My female morphed into a male a couple weeks later.
Isn't that a female in the back there heuerfan? Have you noticed any change in her?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9467698#post9467698 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by danieljames
I lost my male a few months back as well. My female morphed into a male a couple weeks later.
Isn't that a female in the back there heuerfan? Have you noticed any change in her?

Sorry to hear that, yes its a female. Haven't noticed any change because i just lossed the male two days ago :(

Did you have any other female flames in the tank? That would be cool if my female would change into a male but i was told i need other females in the tank for that to happen.

She was the only one. The only other fish in the display at the time were a male C. Rubriventralis and a male pajama cardinal. Sorry about your's as well man. It sucks.

Back