"The official" All Ohio Frag Swap Thread

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8253216#post8253216 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mrs geo
So... I have pictures from the swap. I have uploaded a few of them here. I still need to add descriptions and upload more pictures, but I need to go pick up Little Geo, so I'll do it later. :D

Now, this one worries me! A hammer and a TORCH just dont belong at a frag swap ;)

256704400_4ce69b061d.jpg

I had a great time everyone. Sorry I was a little out of it today, I know I forgot to bring a couple of frags for people. I thought we had a great turnout again this year and we had some really good vendors that attended. Thanks to the Pittsburgh guys for setting up a MACNA 2007 registration table. I know there were some people (including me) that took advantage of the early bird special.
I guess my luck ran out after the C-Sea hosted frag swap earlier this year, because I came home with nadda....

Great job and thanks to everyone. I was amazed at the number and quality of corals that everyone had.

All of my trades turned out great, as did fragswapper! Not sure about cward though... I think he doses his tank with steroids or something! 50% polyp extension before I can even release the coral when putting it in the tank :lol: :D Awesome selection of misc stuff from acrosteve too.

Thanks to all who helped organize the swap - that sort of thing always seems to be more work than planned. Great swap. Thanks also to the folks who stopped by the Buckeye table - it was good to meet you!

Russ @ BFS

Great swap, It was nice to meet everyone. A extra thanks to everyone who talked to my wife, she did most of the buying and is now hooked, and i am now broke......HA HA ..... THANKS, GREAT SWAP

Thank you Cora, it was a great experience. I saw some familiar faces from the last swap. Some of the raffle items were top notch! I hope to see you all again next time.

My first swap, and man was it great. What a wonderful way to stock up on some corals without breaking the bank. Also anyone know who had the bucket with 3 for $5 xenia?

Thanks

Hey guys! I just wanted to thank everyone at CORA for (once again) a fabulous frag swap! Your event really does get better every year. Your members are so helpful and they really have everything planned to a "T'!
This was our third time there as a vendor and we look forward to this event every year. Even though, afterwards it takes three days to recover!!!
Thanks everyone and we will see you in Cincinnati & Michigan!!! Not to mention, our hometown, Cleveland on March 25th, 2007!!!

I had a great time, although I did smell like hell for the ride home from getting coral goo all over me from the tile saw. Thanks for Brad and Sean for helping with the demonstration, and to Mark, George and Chris for promoting our MACNA, and a special thanks to Brian for the tile saw. It is going to be put to good use.

Glad to hear the saw worked out for you guy's. I was to busy over at our booth (good thing) to really get to watch or hear. Believe it or not the first time the saw was ever even plugged in and turned on was the night before. I've had it for about 5 years now.
It's even better knowing that it will be used for coral propagation. Enjoy it.
Look forward to coming to PA for MACNA next year.

This was my first swap and it was great! I picked up such great deals! The seminars or drilling and fragging were helpful as well. I look forward to see you at the next meeting!

Thanks everyone for all the great information. I really enjoyed the swap. The fragging demo was fun to see ( except I kept expecting to hear a little scream every time Steven cut into one of the corals)(This coming from someone who had every bioclass there was I think-except a good one on corals). So nice to be able to afford some nice corals. Of course I need a bigger tank for next year....Hmmm wonder if my husband will mind carrying that much more water up the stairs. Thanks again everyone. Very nice meeting the faces behind the names.

If there is anything you guys want to see at frag swaps please let us know and we will be more than happy to see if we can provice it to you guys.

Back