The Official Pay-It-Forward (PIF) Thread

Oblivionis

A long time ago a RC member jjjimmy started a PIF thread that after a while went haywire and ended up getting closed. Many of us here thought that thread was a great idea and would like to see it back. So let's try this again. Please only post here is you're giving something away or are interested in something that is being given away. Keep all opinions, concerns, requests, etc out of this thread. I will be sending a message to one of the mods here to request a sticky.

I'll start this off: free cheato in the northern suburbs (this is all I have right now as I'm recovering from loosing almost everything during my move last year). Send me a PM and we'll arrange a pickup.

I think it's appropriate to post a link to jjjimmy's first PIF thread. At the time it was closed it had 408 replies and 28,607 views. RIP. Let's just have a tad more patience in the future when something goes wrong--no one is out to get the PIF thread. :thumbsup:

That said: I am giving away a bunch of monti caps this weekend, Sat 1/8. :dance: They are given as received, on the PIF basis, first-come-first-served, no holds. Check my thread for the details.

Also pferboy has orange montis that she/he seems to want to get rid of, so holler at 'em today. I hope it's cool to post that here.

THE PIF THREAD IS DEAD! LONG LIVE THE PIF THREAD! :jester:

I have an Odyssea PS-160 protein skimmer I'd like to give away. It is in like new condition, actually I'm not sure it was ever even used. There's a thread on them here somewhere, really solid skimmer. It's just collecting dust in my garage.

!B-oFP0gBmk~$%28KGrHqYOKk!EzMV2VJqcBM9PW1rmOw~~_12.JPG

I'll say this right off the bat. Keep this on topic. All crap will be deleted and the poster will get a time out. And if we have to do too many it will permanantly die.

Please don't ruin it for the one's who are participating. Sadly if you act like children, we'll treat you as such.

I expect no replies here!

I have an Odyssea PS-160 protein skimmer I'd like to give away. It is in like new condition, actually I'm not sure it was ever even used. There's a thread on them here somewhere, really solid skimmer. It's just collecting dust in my garage.

!B-oFP0gBmk~$%28KGrHqYOKk!EzMV2VJqcBM9PW1rmOw~~_12.JPG
[/QUOTE

Im interested what your address and phone

I'm glad this thread got restarted I gave all my corals away when i moved so its going to be exciting to restart my tank and get some back Thanks mods and oblivious jkf1983 you know i'll take you up when i get this thing moving

I have a Red Sea Berlin Skimmer without pump (rated for 250 gallons) for anyone that needs a skimmer FREE.

PM me if you are interested.

Aj

Back