The Real Buffalo frag swap Sat. March 28th

RandyO

Sorry about the change up guys.

The Real Buffalo Frag Swap will be on Saturday March 28th

The URS is holding a frag swap at A Reef Creation in Buffalo on Saturday, March 28th from Noon-4PM. There will be a room upstairs for swappers to setup small display tanks to sell their frags. There will be a few tables available on a first come first serve basis. If you can bring your own table, it would help.

ARC will provide Pizza and non-alcoholic drinks.

Here's the address

4700 Genesee St.
Cheektowaga NY 14225
(716) 565-0700

We sent a message to get this setup on Fragswapper tonight. Hopefully we will hear back from them soon.

AAARRRGGGGG I gotta work that weekend!!!! I was so looking forward to FINALLY seeing ARC and meeting some of the Buffalo boys. Dang it all!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14600443#post14600443 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Capt_Cully
AAARRRGGGGG I gotta work that weekend!!!! I was so looking forward to FINALLY seeing ARC and meeting some of the Buffalo boys. Dang it all!

I dont' know. You look like you may be coming down with something. Maybe you should take that weekend off as a precaution....

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14615051#post14615051 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by fat-tony
I dont' know. You look like you may be coming down with something. Maybe you should take that weekend off as a precaution....

God knows I don't feel well thinking about missing this one!

Sad thing is it's not even my weekend. I picked it up so one of my co-workers could compete in a triathalon.....don't get me started. Everyone I work with is Slim-friggin-Good Body.

Good thing...is that by trippling up I don't have to work another weekend until the end of June. Hopefully I'll catch the next one :D

Back