These storage water containers, cheaper?

Those type of tanks are made at a few facilities around the country. I purchased two 100 gallon tanks from plastic Mart and the manufacturer was near me in Portland Oregon. I just drove to pick it up and saved on the shipping. if you can find out if there any distributors within close driving distance of you, you could order one of the tanks they may can go pick it up.

The tank you are looking at is made by Norwesco, same manufacture I bought from. Lucky for me, the plant is 30 min from my house.

The closest Norwesco plant to you is Owego, NY. Probably too far to drive I'm guessing.
https://www.norwesco.com/about

The closest distributor to you is
PaulB Hardware
50 Wood Corner Road
Lititz, PA 17543 USA

Last edited:
Thanx guys! I found the containers at my local Tractor Supply $127 each with the tax! From the net it was $77 plus $132 for shipping just one! No brainer. I needed these specific containers because of the space limitations i have.

I use a 55g Brute for my RO water and I also have a 220g container that previously had honey in it I found about 40 mins away from me I got for $30. I had to put the container in my basement when the house was being built due to its size and not fitting through most doorways. The larger container I use for 200g water changes

Back