These things kinda grow on you

petpoor

Many years back I had a few colonies of zoo's and although they were different they just did not float my boat. Nowadays I find that not only are there some really cool ones but they make great filler for empty spots in the rock, the sandbed... etc :D actually too good as I am running out of room. Anyway here are some of mine, not near as cool as most that I see on here but I like em.
Tom

orange-zoos.jpg

multicolor-zoos.jpg

zoos.jpg

middle-tank.jpg

Wow I love all of your zoa colonies, they're so colorful and they've gotten to a large colony size. You've done a great job of raising them. I love those with the red ring in the first pic, and the glowing green palys in the 3rd and 4th pic.

Lovely platygyra too if I may say so. :cool:

jaxspsreef, pondy............ Thanks

IridescentLily Thank you, My wife saw that piece and just had to have it. I let her get it since most of the time she could care less about our tank, plus I got to get a coral that I was looking at in return... a win win situation :D

Tom

Thanks,
Most I have had for at least a yr, but the one rock with several colors on it I have only had about two months and it was only about half covered when I got it.

Forgive my lousy photos, it is the photographer cause I have seen others take pix with same camera that look killer.
Tom

Full tank shot
fulltank1-08.jpg

left side
leftsidetank1-08.jpg

right side
rightsidetank1-08.jpg

Great pics "petpoor". Your tank looks really nice, I am curious as to what the bright white coral is on the right side. It looks like some type of leather, but then it doesn't. Either way it sure pops and sets the other other colors off.

Were are you located in Arkansas? Do you ever visit Tulsa, Ok? You have some really pretty corals for sure!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14159405#post14159405 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by buttons buster
wow very nice tank I love the FTS
Thank you

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14160290#post14160290 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by woodiecrafts
Great pics "petpoor". Your tank looks really nice, I am curious as to what the bright white coral is on the right side. It looks like some type of leather, but then it doesn't. Either way it sure pops and sets the other other colors off.
Thank you, it is a very light sinularia sp. that I being a camera novice at best blew out since they are directly under the halides, someday I may figure out this photography(but I doubt it lol ) outside shots I can do fine but aquarium shots I mess up all the time.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14161515#post14161515 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by oddballs
Were are you located in Arkansas? Do you ever visit Tulsa, Ok? You have some really pretty corals for sure!
Thank you, I am in central Ar and I would like to come up sometime this spring to go to the Tulsa zoo and the aquarium but will just have to wait and see how it goes.

Back