Thinking of doing an order from World Wide Corals

I see its only 20$ to ship from there. When did you plan on putting the order in? It would have to be mid Jan. for me.

Oh I see you guys "found the site" I mentioned here.I thought you like it:cool:
You really need to go there,to see the goods ! His site is only a "fraction" on what he has !I'm telling you he has a boat load of goodies.To be honest it was hard to make a choice.I wish he had more acros,because that's really my thing.But he just got the ball rolling.Give him time on those types of corals.
I'm heading back down there the week of Xmas.Haven't pin the exact date just yet.ask Andrew about two of the Zoos I gotten from them.I could have kick myself for not buying a whole lot more.Reason this happen because I want to see what Sea in the City had to offer.I thought that was the place to go,and I held back on the CCard.That's why I'm headed back so soon.To get what I missed out on,the first go around.

Will do.....Anything you want can bring back for ya.Or anybody else is not and issue.Willing to help anyone out,to save a few pennies. :)

I've got a PM about their site.So I wanted to post ,for others to see.I don't know a thing about their web site goes as for number of polyps,and pricing goes.As you can see the site is really new,as for the store.And that's just a sample on what he has their,being I made a visit.
So the reason why I mentioned about bring things back,is to save you guys on shipping.But as for orders go,you need to go threw Victor.As for what you want and number of polyps ect.....I'm just there to give them a "ride home".Scott and Andrew know me really well,so I'm not out to rip someone off for sure.I just can't be caught in the middle that's all.As for picking stuff out for other people.You make the order direct threw him,and pay him.
It just that I'm going down there Xmas week.And if someone wanted a few frags from him.Can save on shipping:)

PM me and I will send you my phone #.Yes I have all next week off.As for exactly what day.I'm still in limbo.Because waiting for pics to be sent on this group buy on some Aussie Acans colonies.They just came in,and pics haven't been done yet.This isn't WWCorals.But trying to get this done,before I leave.

Yes they are nice. Expensive, but that's because they carry mostly higher end stuff. I don't buy any higher end LE corals, so I couldn't tell you whether their prices are fair or not, but their customer service is top notch.

Sweet... I've been looking at their site and see some nice stuff but reluctant to order because I wasn't sure of their rep. Thanks.

Thanks for the info. Ordered a couple of frags from them. I was well pleased with the entire purchase.

Back