Thinking of going to Two Part Solution Dosing

I used B-ionic for several years with great results. On my new tank I'm using c-balance ( just because of availability) and coralline is coming on strong. Both are ionically balanced. I would recommend either one.

I bought the two jugs today. Just to re-confirm (before I wipe out my tank), I do not have to add equal parts of each to reach my target levels when starting out. Once I do reach where I want to be, I then add equal levels. Is that correct?

Thanks,
Ken

I bought the two jugs today. Just to re-confirm (before I wipe out my tank), I do not have to add equal parts of each to reach my target levels when starting out. Once I do reach where I want to be, I then add equal levels. Is that correct?

Thanks,
Ken

That is correct. And even then it is more of a starting point. All things being equal your dosage will always work out to equal parts. But if for instance you did daily water changes with a salt mix that has higher alk than your tank then you might end up adjusting them to different doses.

did you get the brs 2 part or a diy recipe?
i have found that dosing brs alk causes flakes for some reason.i hope it works well for you

Back