Thinking of switching to Hydros

solitude127

Proud user of IO Salt!
I'm think about switching over to Hydros and have a couple of questions
1) it looks like the outlets are connected via wifi. what happens if the wifi is out? Does it need to be connected to wifi in order for the outlets to work as programed?
2) is there a way to have a constant display? I'm not always on my phone and I like to glance over to a display to see the parameters

Mike, give me a call and I can go into details on these units.
if you do lose your wifi connection everything will still work as it has a back up brain to assist. you will get alerts if it is lost as well. you can use an old i pad or something for a display screen you would need to change the screen settings for it does not go dark on you

if you do lose your wifi connection everything will still work as it has a back up brain to assist. you will get alerts if it is lost as well. you can use an old i pad or something for a display screen you would need to change the screen settings for it does not go dark on you

Wouldn’t it be a good idea to make a video about this, for however is interested? I just got a hydros controller and also would love to know the details on this unit

I lost your number during my phone swap. I tried to PM you mine but it says you've exceeded your PM amount. can you PM me your number?

Hey Mike.
very odd I had to delete messages from 2006. all thought all of these were gone long ago. lol I did send you a message.

HYDROS is doing a both at the Corals Farmers Market so if you have any questions I would drop by the booth.

Back