This forum might be a little useless.

Jeffrey Porter

Cradle Robber
Didn't even know we had one. I think i'm the only active ( daily) member here even though most of my time is spent in the lounge.

Field of Dreams

Field of Dreams

Hey Jeff.
I missed the meeting last week...double-booked. Can this forum be revived? There's lots of info at various Reef Central forums and our non-Carib presence could be just as cool. Discreet pics of aquarium set-ups, perils & successes can be shared for all to see.

I like the NANO forums...beautiful pics!!!!

Anyway, is your tank thriving well? Mine is OK. Got the AC is kicking as I have no chiller. My doctorfish jumped ship....I think my son was spooking the tank residents one day, so I found him high n dry.

Been over once already to get a couple of fresh pieces of rock. I want to get my 30g headcount to 7.

Greetings from New York! I was in Bermuda a few years ago and let me just say you have the most beautiful island I have ever experienced. I hope to return one day soon and do some diving or snorkeling.

Edit: Wow a few years ago, I just looked and it was 18 years ago! Oh man I feel old now. I have to return soon!

Visit

Visit

Yeah. The island is quite attractive above and beneath the ocean blue. The coral specimens and fish aren't as exotic as in the more southern Atlantic or Pacific regions, but it's still good. The water is now around 81 degrees so snorkelling is quite comfortable in and off shore.

Anyway, the 30g's 2 year anniversary is approaching. The blue tang is still the crown and the tank is really settled.

I'm Ready to Go Over

I'm Ready to Go Over

Not too many baby fish out there yet, but the tank could use some different coloured mushrooms. A light wet suit maybe required for those two to three hour snorkelling trips. Brrrr....

Heads ups...angel fish

Heads ups...angel fish

Mid sized angel(s) - 4 to 6 inches seen along Shelly Bay stretch. area. Caution...reef wrecker...only recommened for fish only tanks. They do get rather aggressive if they grow to be the biggest guy/gal in the tank. Tread lightly.

Happy Reefing

Bermuda seems like the perfect collection of people to have reefs. Maybe someone could post a LFS directory for them here.

Back