This pics should get most of you fired up

acrodave

REEF NERD
untitled-2.jpg
[/IMG]

Hmmmmm.....that picture makes him look a little , shall I say, light in the loafers:p
Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Chris

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12280977#post12280977 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by fishdoc11
Hmmmmm.....that picture makes him look a little , shall I say, light in the loafers:p
Not that there is anything wrong with that.

I agree...he looks a little feminine in that pic.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Q: Who is Tebow? Did he go to UT? Is he part of the football program. I know who Payton Manning is and heard something about his brother...is that who this is?

That is cool. I hope that he wins the Heisman for the next 2 years that way Florida looses their bowl games again due to the Heisman curse!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12281808#post12281808 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by KafudaFish
That is cool. I hope that he wins the Heisman for the next 2 years that way Florida looses their bowl games again due to the Heisman curse!
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12281874#post12281874 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ct_vol
I hear Tebow and Kenny Chesney have a thing going... lol :D

Alright, fine. Don't tell me. I don't care anyways. The mere fact that he's holding a football completely removes any interest I had in knowing who he is.

Tebow is the quarterback for U of Florida... He won the Heisman Trophy last year (Most Outanding Player)...

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12284187#post12284187 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by goreefer
I don't know any superhreos period...

You know me..

Dr. Evil Mel...though I'm more of a villain than a superhero.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12284494#post12284494 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by EvilMel
You know me..

Dr. Evil Mel...though I'm more of a villain than a superhero.

Mr Tebow "tight pants" arch nemisis as it were.

hah hah. I like the idea of being an arch nemesis...except for that whole *people-hating me* thing.

You can't think of it as people hating you, but people envying how great you are... ;)

There's a definite element that loves the bad guy/girl.

....actually come to think of it FOOTBALL players wear tight pants:rolleyes:

Now there's something Mel can hate:D

So I guess in my youth I wore tight pants too......and short shorts. Short shorts were considered normal back then mind you. Except really short cutoffs on Daisy Duke....and those have their own name......and I still consider those normal attire in the redneck Riviera.....on women of course. There would be something wrong with them on men.

Back