This sucks...reeferrocks out of business

Shooter7

I hope someone else buys his business and starts it back up again. I loved the rock I got from him and was gonna get more.

dphins

Last place no more!
Premium Member
Hey Dave, how long did it take for the reeferrocks to become covered in coralline? When my tank died, I left my rock outside in the sun for 2 weeks then I bleached it out. I finally have it circulating in a 40 gallon tank. I need to get some seed rock to make it live again. How long do you think it would take?
Mike

Shooter7

Mine was covered in coralline in about 4 months. You can't tell it from the other rock at this point.

Sorry about your Dolphins tonight. :(

JxMetal

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8100220#post8100220 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by dphinsx2
Cool, but I don't want to wait that long.:(

Keep in mind that I started the tank with them in there. So I basically put them in and about 3 live rocks to seed them into a brand new tank. Then they were covered in 6 months.

Shooter7

Just an update I saw on another thread....apparently, Reeferrocks is back up for business! Someone had a link to their page that I clicked on and it had a big "WE'RE BACK" on it. Apparently, all the emails (including mine) and phone calls enticed them into keeping things going. Cool. :cool: