Thumbs Up to Reefcleaners.org

Japsican

Beans&Rice
Just wanted to give a thumbs up to John at www.reefcleaners.org. I placed an order to replenish my CUC, but shoddy USPS delayed the package for 5 days. I received a box of rotten saltwater critter soup. Needless to say, reefcleaners made it right without any hassle. I'll be reordering after the USPS dust settles.

Thanks again, John.

Just wanted to give a thumbs up to John at www.reefcleaners.org. I placed an order to replenish my CUC, but shoddy USPS delayed the package for 5 days. I received a box of rotten saltwater critter soup. Needless to say, reefcleaners made it right without any hassle. I'll be reordering after the USPS dust settles.

Thanks again, John.

I don't know if reefcleaners is getting anything back from usps/insurance but I hope so. They must be losing a lot if they are not. I've been reading a lot of stories like yours for packages from reefcleaners. I haven't looked at their site but would hope they offered fedex/ups as an option.

I personally wouldn't have anything fish/coral/invert shipped after black friday. I have a package that the vendor shipped by usps to save money since they were offering free shipping over $250. My package has been sitting in the next city over for at least a week. I've been getting a text every evening from usps stating my package has been delayed. As I've jokingly said to my wife, I could have walked to where my package is at and back a couple of times by now.

It seems they have removed Priority Mail from their list until after the holiday season, probably for this. You can only order Express Mail now which I guess the USPS is keeping their schedules with.

Delivery issues aside, I've ordered from Reefcleaners several times with terrific service. Seems like inventory has been very tight for a while, I'm sure it's COVID connected.
I miss normality.

Back