Time to get rid of my GBTA

Spiffyguy

Well I have had the guy for a while now and he is alive but does not seem to be thriving. My lighting is a bit low and supplemental feedings every other day is not cutting it. He looks ok and extends but is not bubbling up. My clowns could care less so I want to try to get rid of him.

The hard part is he is attached to a rock which is attached to another rock. I used the putty stuff to keep all my rocks together so getting him off could be a problem. Also there is a small rock boring urchin living in the rock to that I rather enjoy.

I would like to sell him for 10 bucks or a trade maybe. I am looking for some stomatella snails on the MO side of the river.

So suggestions on how to remove this guy and does anyone want him.

Thanks

Yeah I was going to try that. Do you point at the foot or the disc? Next thing is I don't want to detach him until someone either wants him or he is off the LFS.

Point at foot, doesn't always work.......use ice cube.........doesn't always work.

Best I've done is get a fingernale or something flat and pry it up a little at a time. That is, if he's not buried his foot into a hole.

yeah I thought about trying to pry him off but I don't want to injury the foot and he is pretty well in a crevice. I may have to try to take the rock out or roll it. He moved around quite a bit before settling in the spot he is in now. Been in this spot for months now. I guess I will try the power head first.

Yeah, move the rock and he'll try to move back to where he was, when he comes out of the hole get him.

If mayoboy changes his mind I would be interested. My clown needs a friend.
OK, ok...... I need a friend :crazy1:

drgabe had sent me a PM about it before mayoboy posted. but if he doesn't want it then it is mayboy and you lol. Now to get him of the rock. That will be the challenge.

Back