Timed lighting

Lightsluvr

Tangaroa to 500 gallons
Premium Member
I am trying to add multiple timed lighting sequences for the moonlights controlled by a DC4HD.

The moon lights come on at 2200 and go off at 1100 the next morning. However, I cannot program it that way and apparently have to set up two sequences:

ON 22:00- 24:00
ON 00:00 -11:00

When I try to configure the DC4HD, it just defaults to the wizard, which only permits one sequence. The "advanced programming" window goes away when I select configure the module outlet.

What am I doing wrong?

LL

Hmmm....

I am running all my lights on a DC4HD and just tried to do what you need and had no problems at all. Can you post all the code you have for the outlet. Do you have any other outlets you have programmed successfully on the DC4HD? What is your starting control address in the Module Setup?

Hi -

Everything is working fine, as far as I can configure it. All of the other outlets have On/OFF times which occur on the same calendar day.

apex14.jpg

However, the Wizard only gives me one option for programming.

If I program ON 22:00 and OFF 11:00, I get an error that OFF time must be after ON time. As you can see, the controller doesn't recognize that OFF is the following day. So I tried to set up as two sequences, as described in the previous post. I can't do that with the drop-down wizard.
I get the option for advanced programming with other modules, but not on this DC4HD. Surely I can program the Outlet without the Wizard... where and how?

LL

Never mind

Never mind

Never mind...I just figured out how to do the advanced configuration on the module.

Thanks for helping, ww

LL

No problem....

I have my moonlight set to:

If Time 20:59 to 07:01 Then ON

So it should work for you also....

Back