Tips for removing..

maybeshewill

Hey guys, just wondering what you guys use to remove the small, ugly pieces of plant/tiny rock/dirt/whateverelse that falls off out live rock onto our sand? The sand bed looks much better without this stuff on it, so I'm just wondering what's the best way to get this stuff out of the tank?

that is funny because the way i deal with it is with a diamond head goby. He covers anything that sits on the bottom and even near the bottom with sand. He really does a good job turning over the sand and probably has covered some frags that have fell. If I do not remember them would I miss them NOPE!

More flow. Seriously, if a piece of plant (Unless it is an Oak branch 4" or more in diameter) is not blown up and kept suspended in the water column...you need more flow.

IMO.

Really? I have a 36 X 18 X 18 (about 50 gallon) and I have 2X Koralia 750 GPH, I thought this would be enough? It's mainly parts that sit in the corner/edge of glass, or in little sand ditches around the rock.

My Golden headed goby likes to move things around. I sometimes think he's trying to Feng Shui the place. Otherwise, just reach in and grab it.

Back