Tomato Clowns and 6 and 24 gallon NanoCubes

DMBillies

Hey guys,

We’re taking down our 6 gallon nano to free up some space in our living room and want to clean out the attic a little bit while I'm at it. With Christmas coming up we kind of figured it would be the best time to get us some extra money for going home and getting a new skimmer pump and we also figured someone might want it for a present. So, here is what we have…

-----The tomato clown pair currently residing in the 6 gallon (obviously needs to go before the tank). I don’t have a picture and the lights are out, but the female is about 2.5” and the male is maybe an inch and a half. They get along swimmingly :lol2: and have ever since we first introduced the male. $30 seems a fair price.

-----6 gallon JBJ NanoCube (it is just a tank, no stand). It has only been out of the box for maybe 2-3 months. As far as I know it is still in like-new condition and I’ll give it a good clean before you come pick it up. I have the filter sponge for the back still, but I trashed the bioballs and other media. I’d be happy to include the rock that is currently in the tank if you want/need it and the magnet cleaner that it came with. I still have the original box if you need it for shipping/transporting. We’re thinking $50.

-----24 Gallon JBJ NanoCube and cabinet stand, 150W Viper metal halide fixture and ballast (bulbs replace about 2 months before we took it down), original JBJ power compact hood (has 4 blue LED moonlight mod from nanotuners.com but one of the LED’s has burnt out), return pump, and surface skimmer overflow. I do not have the original sponges or other filter media usually placed in the back and I did scrape off the coating on part of the back of the tank to allow a light to be placed behind the tank that will create a little refugium in the back (using some like this). Unless you actually use the fuge light area or have the tank somewhere where the back is exposed, you will never notice this. It has one small scratch in the front glass but it is pretty minor. We’d like to get $225 and we’ll take off $50 if you want it without the halide.

If anyone wants pics of the tomato clowns, let me know and I'll try to grab them by this weekend, but they are pretty standard looking tomato clowns. We should be around this Saturday/Sunday, which would probably be ideal for pick-up for us. I really don't want to bother with posting pics of the tanks since they are just standard tanks/stands and one of them is in pieces in the attic, but here are some links in case you don't know what these things are.

Cubes-
http://www.marinedepot.com/aquariums_tanks_jbj_nano_cube-ap.html

24 Gallon Stand-
http://www.marinedepot.com/JBJ_24_G...d-JBJ_Lighting-JB7313-FIAQNCNS-JB7314-vi.html

Viper Halide Light–
http://www.marinedepot.com/ps_ViewI...w~idProduct~JB9113~idCategory~FILTFIMHCO.html

NeveSSL

Got tubes?
Sort of, Donny! This one is for tha lady of da house, to actually go in our "home office"... aka, the spare bedroom. :D

Brandon

supertech99

Brandon has Nano-itis, its a debilitating condition which results in empty wallets!
hehehehehe!
I am still in recovery!

SRT80

I know the 6 gal. is already sold, but if something happens and you change your mind Brandon, let me know.

Steve

lori13

metal halide

metal halide

I would be interested in the viper metal halide if you are willing to sell it separate.

DMBillies

I would be interested in the viper metal halide if you are willing to sell it separate.

You'd be second in line... and since this has been asked already, I'll just say that part of the reason I'm selling the light and tank together is because I hoped the light would help move the tank amongst fellow "hardcore" reefers. I would also say I have no intention of selling the light for $50 if it doesn't happen to go with the tank. Honestly, I can easily store/move the light and I am sure I can come up with uses for it in the future, so I'm not that motivated to sell it...

DMBillies

$50? :lol: I paid $140 for mine. :)

I could see how someone reading my post could think I might be willing to take that for the light. Perhaps I should be willing to cut a little more off of the tank if someone just wants the standard lid... to which I say that I may entertain offers.