Torch Coral Heads for needy reefers

Dave,

Thanks for awesome hook-up!!!

Not only did your tank inspire me, but also it amazed me how cool and noble you are. Thanks for making me feel welcome. I'll definitely, see you on the 3rd. Can't wait~!!!!

Thanks for everything!!!!!

Hi, I was going to try to get out your way tomorrow if any of the frogspawn is still available, please let me know. Thanks!

Hey Dave thanks for all the awesome corals yesterday! They are doing awesome in my tank! and I think the lps you gave me might be a torch not a 100% sure but around 80% So your original post is right my book! Daves awesome guys and its worth it to go even if you dont need coral to see his huge display tank that thing belongs in the aquarium of the pacific or something looks great! Nice guy clearly knows what hes doing! Thanks again!

I meant "today". Thanks.

There is still frogspawn left for you and others.

Today I won't be home till the evening. If there are more people that want to pick up I'd like to coordinate everyone around the same time this evening, or if tomorrow (Saturdary) works better for traffic that's fine too. On Saturday we could scheduled between 11-12.

I am running short on cups so maybe bring your own ziplocks.

Still have frogspawn, xenia and red cap to share.

Dave B

There is still frogspawn left for you and others.

Today I won't be home till the evening. If there are more people that want to pick up I'd like to coordinate everyone around the same time this evening, or if tomorrow (Saturdary) works better for traffic that's fine too. On Saturday we could scheduled between 11-12.

I am running short on cups so maybe bring your own ziplocks.

Still have frogspawn, xenia and red cap to share.

Dave B

Dave, I can be there tomorrow between 11 -12pm. Thanks.

Dave, I can be there tomorrow between 11 -12pm. Thanks.

Dave, are there any more torches?

There are still pieces left, and I got even more red cap LOL. If you guys want to come at 11:30 tomorrow that would be great.

Anyone else interested there are more pieces and if you can come at 11:30 I'm happy to give you some corals.

I didn't have a chance to go pickup more cups so bring your own containers.

Dave B

ohh man...and my son has a double header in west covina saturday.........
Dave what about after 6:00? would love just one of those torches.....

Dave, when did you set up the frag tank outdoors? Is it the same one you had up way back when?

On a sidenote, I "did" sell the Radion and purchased a new 24" X 6 bulb ATI Dimmable Sunpower. I love the fixture and my acans and other corals are looking so much better. The 24" fixture over the tank looks great too. Don't even notice the 2" overlap

There are still pieces left, and I got even more red cap LOL. If you guys want to come at 11:30 tomorrow that would be great.

Anyone else interested there are more pieces and if you can come at 11:30 I'm happy to give you some corals.

I didn't have a chance to go pickup more cups so bring your own containers.

Dave B

Dave, do you mind texting me your address again? I'll try to see if I can make it.

Dave, when did you set up the frag tank outdoors? Is it the same one you had up way back when?

On a sidenote, I "did" sell the Radion and purchased a new 24" X 6 bulb ATI Dimmable Sunpower. I love the fixture and my acans and other corals are looking so much better. The 24" fixture over the tank looks great too. Don't even notice the 2" overlap

Rik, it is the old frag tank. I had 2 others but the tortoises destroyed them while they were in storage.

It's scratched and for the first month or so has been an amazing algae growth vehicle, but the algae is slowing down and I added some tangs to start feasting.

Dave B

Back