Trade? Equipment for a frag

DLANDINO

D.L. Heritage Rings
Hi, I have a brand new, in the box, never opened JBJ Ocean Pulse - DUO Wavemaker (2 pump Capacity) available for trade for nice frag.

This is a link to the device http://www.marinedepot.com/ps_ViewItem~SearchStr~wave%20maker~action~view~idProduct~JB6111~idCategory~FIWMEW~category~JBJ_Ocean_Pulse___DUO_Wavemaker_(2_pump_Capacity)_Saltwater_Aquarium_Supplies_Wavemakers_External~vendor~.html

It retails for 49.99. I live in Clinton Ct 06413. Please PM me if interested and thanks for looking. Also, I am limited unfortunately to power compact lighting so please keep that in mind.

Dave

update

update

Looks like the link doesn't work. You can research the item by name on Marine Depot but this is the description of the item. I am actually running on now on my two powerheads and it works great. Thanks again.

Description
Creating Motion in Captive Oceans
The Ocean Pulse Duo and Quadra are an innovative wavemakers that were specifically designed to replicate the natural alternating rhythms of tides and currents for home aquariums.

These wavemakers instantly create turbulent flow patterns with adjustable alternating cycle times from 10 seconds - 6 minutes. All models are equipped with an adjustable dial(s) for quick and easy set-up for virtually all types of inverts, corals, filter feeders and fish who will gain immediate benefits.

Always research specific flow requirements for individual animals before making adjustments.

Water movement is vital for the success of invertebrates, animals with symbiotic algae, filter feeders anf fish. The natural currents in the ocean bring random flow and wave cycle patterns that provide nourishment while suspending waste particles for filters to effectively trap.

Benefits of Replicating Wave Patterns
Recreating water movement is essential for captive animals within our aquariums for long-term success. By installing the Ocean Pulse Wavemaker you will immediately be rewarded, as you see you aquarium transform into a cleaner, healthier and more natural environment.

Benefits

* Provides oxygen rich water to entire aquarium
* Provides more stable water temperature
* Creates desirable turbulant flow patterns only found in nature
* Flushes "dead spots" of detritus and accumulated waste
* Increase fish activity
* Stimulates coral and invertebrate growth
* Allows corals more exposure to light

Note: Some pumps will not work with wave makers.

Customer Reviews

14 of 15 people found the following review helpful:
Excellent!
GREAT PRODUCT by Daniel
Comments: I bought 2 Hydro Koralia pumps and hooked it up to this product! Great flow and great product! I love it and so do my fish!
Yes, I would recommend this product to my friends.
Was this review helpful to you?

10 of 11 people found the following review helpful:
Excellent!
smooth flow by DAVID OSTERMAN
Experience Level: Intermediate
Posted on 7/13/2007 from PORT BOLIVAR, TX UNITED STATES
Comments: I bought 2 Hydro Koralia 850 pumps and hooked it up to JBJ Ocean Pulse - DUO Wavemaker! It has an extremely smooth flow from one pump to the other. My fish play in the flow!
Yes, I would recommend this product to my friends.

Dave

Deal closed and thanks!

Deal closed and thanks!

Thanks everyone, this deal is closed. I think I have some more equipment that I need to trade off. I will post again.

Dave

Back