Trade thread?

Travis1787

I was thinking about a thread that we had just for trading coral or fish.... No cash prices. With all the crazy stuff going on alot of us may not want to spend our money on corals right now. But we can use our coral as currency maybe?

List what you have for trading and what you would be looking for. Could be 5 frags for 5 even or 1 frag for 5 depending on the value.

For instance I deff could use more sps frags, also want more scans, chalices, rics, shrooms and such.

I have Sps I can frag like

Tri color acro
Red planet
Red dragon
Miygai tort

Also have some zoas I could possibly trade (nothing crazy)

I have my space invader pectina a can frag and I usually sell them for 50 to 100 depending on the size... Could trade that for 1 or 2 higher end frags or 5 to 10 cheaper frags...

just a thought! if your interested in playing along post what you have to offer and what your interest in gaining and then we can always scan this tread when we are looking for something we want.

Stay safe everyone

Interested in the Red Dragon

Also looking for a good sized frag of Pink Lemonade

I have available frags of RRC Pink Cadillac, WWC Yellowtip, ASD Rainbow Milli, Miyagi tort, TGC Northern Crush

and can make frags of CB Maleficent, RRA Bees Knees, ORA Frogskin, and ARC Patrick Star

Live in Oldsmar

I currently have

Some zoa frags

Tri color acro frags 4 available

Mayagi tort 5 available

Red planet 4 available

3 other sps frags all different but I don't know the names

Tyre toadstool frags 3 available

Blue chalice frags... Like 10 available

Green and purple montipora plate frags... 2 of each

All open for trades of sps acan zoas chalice euphs

Or all frags $10 or less each

Also have a koi bounce baby and space invader pectina I can sell or trade as well

Back