Trading away some green shrooms

JxMetal

Hey I was wondering if anyone wanted some green mushrooms....they're about the size of a half dollar. I think each are attached to individual shells.

If you have something to trade me that's fine. If you don't, well you can just have them.

rmcneill

Mushrooms

Mushrooms

Would love to have them unsure if I have anything you need or want...I am trying to get help setting up calcium reactor on new 125 reef tank....don't have anything in it yet execept live rock

rmcneill

mushrooms

mushrooms

Where are you? If you would bad and box them I would purchase if the price reasonable? HOw many do you have? I would also pay for shipping....if we can get them overnight

Rick

JxMetal

You don't want to pay that much for shipping these. They're just plain old green mushrooms. Besides I don't really want to ship anything.

Oh I forgot to mention I've only got 3 right now. I have plenty more, but they're a pain in the butt to get off of the rocks.

BTW, anyone have any tips for removing them?

They look like the ones at the bottom of this picture. NOT THE HAIRY ONES!

P3080083.jpg

rmcneill

mushrooms

mushrooms

ok looks nice ....well know anyone who knows about calcium reator set up...??? I have posted but no replies

StupidsReef

Premium Member
Try scraping them off with your finger nail. By the way I'm a little rough with things so that might not be the best way. I use a box knife blade to remove things like that too, that's if if you can take what ever it is that there attached to out of the tank.