Trigger expert

personally, I would take them both back and start over...
things like happened to all of us when we began this obsession...
welcome to the asylum...lol...

I'm not familiar with returning fish.. What do I tell the owner? I don't even know if he will take them back.. He has a blue jaw I like would that be ok to add? I just want to let every one know that has helped me out.. I greatly appreciate all the help and advice you have given.. I can assure you I will do the same once I get a better understanding of what's going on.. THANKS!

Some stores are good about allowing you to return fish. Some are not. It's a good idea to check with them first. You don't want to tear your tank apart to get those fish, and then have the store say they won't take them.

I feel like a idiot I thought all a long they were perculas.. Why did they get along fine for 6 weeks and now they aren't? God what freaking dumb *** I am..

they got along because they were both sexually immature. pairing them up in the home aquarium is really hit or miss(usually a miss) premnas clowns are the only genus that cant be paired by allowing them to grow up together. I would take them both back. Maroon clowns are kind of a grey area. They are often too aggressive for most reef fish but not aggressive enough to hang with many predatory fish.

I just wanted to update my situation. I truly believe that the lights played a role in the problem. I put screens over the tank to tone the lights down and have gradually been removing them. They have been completely removed for one day. But the fish are back to normally they seem to me to be pairing up they always swim together rub up on each other i am no expert at fish behavior but there is in no way any aggression. The Niger did have to put the clown in check and one time now things are going good. I did confront the LFS and said no returns or guarantees on live stock. Told me to flush them down the toilet who says that. I swear this guy owes me money and i will not be going back when my credit is used up.

Any suggestions on were to buy Livestock and coral?

seriously those two clowns are not going to have a happy ending no matter how happy they seem now. I suggest you do some reading on that subspecies. They are brutal to each other.

Just don't know what to do with them. I am not flushing them down the drain. I really think they have established the higher ark of the tank. I do know allot but just feel like my hands are tied..

post them up for local sale or trade. someone will bite. other than that. pull one out and put it in a 10 gallon for safe keeping

Just don't know what to do with them. I am not flushing them down the drain. I really think they have established the higher ark of the tank. I do know allot but just feel like my hands are tied..

Sorry not sure why that double posted.. Was trying to say I don't want to pass the problem off on someone else.. I guess I will set up a 10 gallon and give it to my kids. Which should I move big or little?

Back