Tropical World Pets on Tuesday, August 18th & EAT at Growler's Pub

Chelsey

Clownfish Addict
Premium Member
In one week, the week of August 16th, I'm off for 7 days before I start classes/my Master's program and I'd like to do something fun with the SLASH gang that week as a "last hurrah" before I have no life again. I'm completely open to either a pizza night or a float trip, or maybe both! Since pizza nights are historically on a Thursday if anyone is interested we can figure out a place for pizza and either a tank to see or a LFS to solicit at ;) If anyone would be up for a float trip I would love to do one at Bass' River Resort just outside of Steelville. I've been kayaking there multiple times and really think it's a pretty float. Anyone up for some fun?

7faces

seems next to impossible to organize an event in the summer....
my B-day is the 15th, so I'll likely take a day off somewhere in there if anything gets rolling....

Chelsey

Clownfish Addict
Premium Member
Are you up for a float trip?

And what about you, Dave? You're not usually working during the week...:D

Nanook

Ancient Eskimo Legend
Staff member
RC Mod
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15508512#post15508512 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by logiktest
I'm in.

I was disappointed that the trip didn't pan out last time.

I was too:( In the past, Capo has always went, but he has to work during the week and has a bad foot now to boot. Kevin and Kelli would be good companions if they are getting along and can get off work:lol:

We need to get more than a few people going though.

Chelsey

Clownfish Addict
Premium Member
Are you still going to be available for me to drop off the nem to you on Tuesday?

Nanook

Ancient Eskimo Legend
Staff member
RC Mod
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15510045#post15510045 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Chelsey
Are you still going to be available for me to drop off the nem to you on Tuesday?

Next Tuesday, the 18th? Yes.

Chelsey

Clownfish Addict
Premium Member
Yes, the 18th. I'm picking up the anemone today, I hope to have pictures for you tonight.

Since the float trip is starting to look like a flop does anyone want to do a pizza night Thursday the 20th?

schackmel

darn...was actually thinking might take the day off for the float trip! Sounded like fun........
I am up for a pizza night though.
Planet Reef is SUPPOSED to open again this weekend (not sure if it will) we could set up a night there and hit Sybergs?????