Tub's true blue zoanthids for sale and other RARES!

fishfanatic06

Okay I'm trying to save up for a calcium reactor and I need to frag a few things to get it. If you want to trade frags for a reactor that would be great. Otherwise, here is the list of the frags for sale.

Tub's True Blue Zoanthids 15 polyps $100

GARF purple bonsai 1 inch frag $50

My famous Orange Crusher Zoanthids 4-5 polyps on each frag
$10 dollars each

Green polyped Leather 2 inches- $25

I am in Fort Collins
Pm me if you are interested.

fishfanatic06

Here is the picture of the green leather
threadshots005.jpg

Here is an old pictue of the purple bonsai. The picture is crappy from then. The coral was going through some rough times too (me reaquascaping). It has grown a lot and looks 10x better
kyles55thread021-1.jpg

Here are the FAMOUS Orange Crusher zoanthids
corals043-1.jpg

And, yeah I just found out I charged way too much for the Tub's blues so only $50 dollars on these guys.
See the blue zoanthids in the upper right hand corner of this picture? Those are the Tub's blues.
FISHPICS006.jpg

osprey77

i would go for the bonsai, if you throw in some tiny frags of any monti's you have laying around. PM me lets make a deal.

spstimie

if anyone from denver makes the drive fishfanatic has a frag for me. i can throw down gas $ or i have some frags as well. thx

fishfanatic06

My pm box is acting very weird. It gets like 4 messages and then it says it is full.
Sorry no shipping.
First come first serve.
Call me after 4 o'clock on weekdays.
970-223-2336
Ask for Kyle
I am only available after 4 o'clock on weekdays too. Maybe on the weekend if everthing is not sold by then.
Thanks!

::PixelFish::

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11619614#post11619614 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by EriksReptiles
Im interested in the blues but just moved to Seattle... Can you ship?

Thanks Erik

I just did the same move in reverse. If you're looking for great corals for great prices, go to Barrier Reef in Renton. I miss having them as a LFS so much.

EriksReptiles

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11621975#post11621975 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ::pixelFish::
I just did the same move in reverse. If you're looking for great corals for great prices, go to Barrier Reef in Renton. I miss having them as a LFS so much.

I tried looking for them online and couldn't find them... The main shop I have been to is blue seirra and some other small shop near them...

If you could by chance PM me their contact address that would be awesome!

Thanks Erik

fishfanatic06

Purple bonsai sold
Tub's sold
I also have a rock that has about 30-40 polyps of neon green
palythoas on it that I will sell for $20