Tunze 6155 problem

denash24

Me too!
Has anyone had an issue with their Tunze 6155
On mine the cable that connects to the motor got super brittle right at the connecting point and I can see the wires inside so I took it out.
What can I do, will Tunze warranty cover it? Will I need to send it to Germany?
I have a smaller much, much older Tunze pump and the cable is still in perfect condition.
Help......please.....

Has anyone had an issue with their Tunze 6155
On mine the cable that connects to the motor got super brittle right at the connecting point and I can see the wires inside so I took it out.
What can I do, will Tunze warranty cover it? Will I need to send it to Germany?
I have a smaller much, much older Tunze pump and the cable is still in perfect condition.
Help......please.....

If it's still under warranty they should replace it for you. Go ahead and get in touch with Roger, his screen name here is rvitko. Shoot him a pm and he should get this resolved for you. Tunzeusa is located in Texas so they are shut down at the moment, so he might not get back to you right away.

Recently roger has been asking for an invoice to prove purchase date, so be ready for that.

Gonna guess that the pump was purchased around 2017. They had a bad batch manufactured and are honouring their warranty even though it's expired on these. Roger and Tunze are awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back