Tunze nanostream safe for small fish?

Just purchased a Tunze nanostream 6015 and now I'm concerned that my baby clown fish and clown goby may be sucked in and killed by it. Is this a reasonable concern? My clown goby loves sitting on top of my tiny power head. I've heard of putting strawberry containers or mesh over but this seems really unsightly to me.

Well I placed my Tunze power head but with nylon stockings. Seems effective but food quickly gets sucked into of course. Why wouldn't Tunze make a rock for the nanostream 6015? At any rate the rocks are monstrous in size to fit into a nano tank. Maybe there is a DIY out there?

Well I placed my Tunze power head but with nylon stockings. Seems effective but food quickly gets sucked into of course. Why wouldn't Tunze make a rock for the nanostream 6015? At any rate the rocks are monstrous in size to fit into a nano tank. Maybe there is a DIY out there?

I got a harem of microscopic (not really, but very very small baby clown fish) 16 of them, and run 3X 6105 and they all survived…. Well, most but I don’t think the power heads got any of them

Tunze streets are safe for small fish but unsafe for stupid fish.

Back