Turbo snail and hermit

Fabuis

c2e5e84f7b63b19d8ae69a73f62316e5.jpg

Big hermit on top and little guy on side of LR what are the chances that they are just checking out turbo snails and not going to eat him

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

It looks like it has already been munched on, and the Hermit on top is trying to lay claim.

And, No...Hermit Crabs are not Herbivores.

Hermit crabs are the Devil.
After years of keeping hermts with snails and having to keep replenishing the snails every 6 months, I decided not to add hermits in my latest build. I have not lost hardly any snails in a year and a half. Never again will I knowingly introduce a hermit to my tank.

Well so far I am lucky. They latest the night but snails hardly are moving. Switching hermits so other tank thou

Don't know how to edit in this app. I don't mean to sound like a Jerk. I was typing while arguing with friend. My bad

IMO, I believe they don't kill the snails until it's time for them to get a new shell. My buddy has had luck with hermits and snails together. He was missing a lot of snails in the beginning and someone told him to put big empty shells into his tank for the crabs. So, year later no snail deaths. So don't know if that works out or not.

Back